Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Pet Cemetery

     Cemeteries are an object of fascination for many people. Especially with supernaturally focused television and reality shows fueling our curiosity and preoccupation.  Books from Stephen King's "Pet Cemetery" to Charlaine Harris' "Sookie Stackhouse" series have been flying off the shelves for years. 

      I think people really just want to know what happens after we die. Not knowing what comes next creates fear and drives people to religion where they can pray themselves into a supernatural insurance policy that will protect them from the unknown.
  
     With that in mind I'd like to share the pet cemetery in my hometown, Imperial Crown Pet Cemetery.  I love the history, art and undying devotion that each headstone represents.

      I hope you enjoy my photographs and feel some of the love that I felt for these animals when I was there.

     (Follow the links below to my flikr page for more photos and to Imperial Crown Pet Cemetery for more information.)



http://www.imperialcrownpc.com/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/111968717@N03/albums/72157665804465184



No comments:

Post a Comment